St John's stained glass windows

Show More

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK:

  • Wix Facebook page
St Dorothy window

The window on the south side of the Chancel shows St. Dorothy carrying a basket of flowers and fruit. It was installed in 1926 in memory of Dorothea Williams, the wife of Louis Williams, a Melbourne church architect who had supervised the restoration of St John’s. Dorothea and Louis were married at St John’s in 1916. She died in 1919, aged 27, and her family arranged for the window to be installed.